Suicide Risk Protocols: Addressing the Needs of High Risk Youths Identified through Suicide Prevention Efforts and in Clinical Settings
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2012
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 150–160, April 2013
How to Cite
Heilbron, N., Goldston, D., Walrath, C., Rodi, M. and McKeon, R. (2013), Suicide Risk Protocols: Addressing the Needs of High Risk Youths Identified through Suicide Prevention Efforts and in Clinical Settings. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 150–160. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12004
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!