The authors would like to thank the Wiener Werkstätte for Suicide Research, especially Arno Herberth and Thomas Stompe, as well as Karin Böck, Renate Binder, and Sissy Hanke for their help with item construction.
Development of a Scale to Assess Knowledge about Suicide Postvention using Item Response Theory
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 174–184, April 2013
How to Cite
Nader, I. W., Niederkrotenthaler, T., Schild, A. H. E., Koller, I., Tran, U. S., Kapusta, N. D., Sonneck, G. and Voracek, M. (2013), Development of a Scale to Assess Knowledge about Suicide Postvention using Item Response Theory. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 174–184. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12006
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!