Hospitalizations for Suicide-Related Drug Poisonings and Co-occurring Alcohol Overdoses in Adolescents (Ages 12–17) and Young Adults (Ages 18–24) in the United States, 1999–2008: Results from the Nationwide Inpatient Sample
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 198–212, April 2013
How to Cite
White, A. M., MacInnes, E., Hingson, R. W. and Pan, I.-J. (2013), Hospitalizations for Suicide-Related Drug Poisonings and Co-occurring Alcohol Overdoses in Adolescents (Ages 12–17) and Young Adults (Ages 18–24) in the United States, 1999–2008: Results from the Nationwide Inpatient Sample. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 198–212. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12008
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!