We are grateful to Andreas Stuck, Katharina Huber, and Thomas Abel for helpful comments on a previous draft of this study. We also would like to thank the Federal Statistical Office whose support made the Swiss National Cohort and this study possible. This study was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (grants 3347C0-108806 and 33CS30-134273).
Religion and Suicide in Patients with Mental Illness or Cancer
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 213–222, April 2013
How to Cite
Panczak, R., Spoerri, A., Zwahlen, M., Bopp, M., Gutzwiller, F. and Egger, M. (2013), Religion and Suicide in Patients with Mental Illness or Cancer. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 213–222. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12009
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!