The authors would like to acknowledge Sue Eastgard, MSW, Chair of the King County Suicide Prevention Coalition; John Osborne, MD, internist at the Spokane VA; Representative Tina Orwall, MSW (D) from the 33rd legislative district in Washington and primary legislative sponsor of ESHB 2366; and Skip Simpson, JD, nationally recognized suicide law expert, for their substantive comments on drafts of this manuscript.
Making the Case for Primary Care and Mandated Suicide Prevention Education
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 117–124, April 2013
How to Cite
Stuber, J. and Quinnett, P. (2013), Making the Case for Primary Care and Mandated Suicide Prevention Education. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 117–124. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12010
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!