The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the position or policies of the U.S. government, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Air Force. This study was partially supported by a pilot grant from the San Antonio Life Sciences Institute (#130421) to Craig J. Bryan and Mary McNaughton-Cassill. The authors would like to acknowledge the support of Lt. Col. Julia Sundstrom, without whom the current study would not be possible.
The Associations of Physical and Sexual Assault with Suicide Risk in Nonclinical Military and Undergraduate Samples
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 223–234, April 2013
How to Cite
Bryan, C. J., McNaugton-Cassill, M., Osman, A. and Hernandez, A. M. (2013), The Associations of Physical and Sexual Assault with Suicide Risk in Nonclinical Military and Undergraduate Samples. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 223–234. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12011
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- San Antonio Life Sciences Institute. Grant Number: #130421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!