This research was supported, in part, by a VA Clinical Science Research and Development (CSR&D) Career Development Award–2 (Bonn-Miller) and Health Services Research and Development Service funds (Babson). The expressed views do not necessarily represent those of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
The Impact of Exercise on Suicide Risk: Examining Pathways through Depression, PTSD, and Sleep in an Inpatient Sample of Veterans
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 279–289, June 2013
How to Cite
Davidson, C. L., Babson, K. A., Bonn-Miller, M. O., Souter, T. and Vannoy, S. (2013), The Impact of Exercise on Suicide Risk: Examining Pathways through Depression, PTSD, and Sleep in an Inpatient Sample of Veterans. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 279–289. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12014
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!