The Effect of Cancer on Suicide among Elderly Holocaust Survivors
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 290–295, June 2013
How to Cite
Nakash, O., Liphshitz, I., Keinan-Boker, L. and Levav, I. (2013), The Effect of Cancer on Suicide among Elderly Holocaust Survivors. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 290–295. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12015
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!