Presented at the American Public Health Association Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, October 31, 2011. The work presented here was supported in part (M. Allen) by the Department of Veterans Affairs but does not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the U.S. government. The authors wish to thank Anna Brugioni, Emily Caldes, Eamon Callison, Kim Jordan, and Drs. Robert Werthwein, Kenyetta Jones, Fernando Daniels, and Jessica Wyant for their assistance with this study.
Screening for Suicidal Ideation and Attempts among Emergency Department Medical Patients: Instrument and Results from the Psychiatric Emergency Research Collaboration
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 313–323, June 2013
How to Cite
Allen, M. H., Abar, B. W., McCormick, M., Barnes, D. H., Haukoos, J., Garmel, G. M. and Boudreaux, E. D. (2013), Screening for Suicidal Ideation and Attempts among Emergency Department Medical Patients: Instrument and Results from the Psychiatric Emergency Research Collaboration. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 313–323. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12018
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!