An Open Pilot Feasibility Study of a Brief Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills–Based Intervention for Suicidal Individuals
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 324–335, June 2013
How to Cite
Ward-Ciesielski, E. F. (2013), An Open Pilot Feasibility Study of a Brief Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills–Based Intervention for Suicidal Individuals. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 324–335. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12019
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!