The study received financial support from the John A. Hartford Foundation (Geriatric Social Work Initiative) and support during recruitment from the following organizations: Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests, MaleSurvivor, and 1in6.org. The authors are grateful for the generosity and courage of the men who participated in this study. The authors are also thankful for the helpful support during data analysis from Dr. Rob Baller.
Factors from Durkheim's Family Integration Related to Suicidal Ideation among Men with Histories of Child Sexual Abuse
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 336–346, June 2013
How to Cite
Easton, S. D. and Renner, L. M. (2013), Factors from Durkheim's Family Integration Related to Suicidal Ideation among Men with Histories of Child Sexual Abuse. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 336–346. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12020
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- John A. Hartford Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!