Experimental Test of Escape Theory: Accessibility to Implicit Suicidal Mind
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 347–355, August 2013
How to Cite
Tang, J., Wu, S. and Miao, D. (2013), Experimental Test of Escape Theory: Accessibility to Implicit Suicidal Mind. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 347–355. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12021
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!