The authors gratefully acknowledge the College of Medicine, Biology and Environment, the Australian National University, which funded this study through an early career fellowship support grant. P. Batterham is supported by National Health and Medical Research Council Early Career Fellowship 1035262; A. Calear is funded by NHMRC Early Career Fellowship 1013199; and H. Christensen is funded by NHMRC Fellowship 525411.
Correlates of Suicide Stigma and Suicide Literacy in the Community
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 406–417, August 2013
How to Cite
Batterham, P. J., Calear, A. L. and Christensen, H. (2013), Correlates of Suicide Stigma and Suicide Literacy in the Community. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 406–417. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12026
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 1035262
- NHMRC. Grant Numbers: 1013199, 525411
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!