This research was part of the first author's doctoral dissertation. This material is based on work supported in part by the Department of Veterans Affairs, the South Central MIRECC, and the VISN 19 MIRECC. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the U.S. Government.
Examining the Interpersonal–Psychological Theory of Suicide in an Inpatient Veteran Sample
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 418–428, August 2013
How to Cite
Monteith, L. L., Menefee, D. S., Pettit, J. W., Leopoulos, W. L. and Vincent, J. P. (2013), Examining the Interpersonal–Psychological Theory of Suicide in an Inpatient Veteran Sample. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 418–428. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12027
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!