Courtney L. Bagge and Andrew K. Littlefield share first authorship and made equal contributions to this work.
Relations among Behavioral and Questionnaire Measures of Impulsivity in a Sample of Suicide Attempters
Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 460–467, August 2013
How to Cite
Bagge, C. L., Littlefield, A. K., Rosellini, A. J. and Coffey, S. F. (2013), Relations among Behavioral and Questionnaire Measures of Impulsivity in a Sample of Suicide Attempters. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 460–467. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12030
This study was supported by a pilot grant to the first author through the National Institute of Health/National Center for Research Resources Center for Psychiatric Neuroscience (1 P20 RR017701, PI: Craig Stockmeier). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- National Institute of Health
- National Center for Research Resources Center for Psychiatric Neuroscience. Grant Number: 1 P20 RR017701
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!