Funding for this article was provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Quality Enhancement Initiative (QUERI), a career development award (K2CX000641) from the VA Office of Research and Development, Clinical Science Research and Development (CSR&D), and the VISN 2 Center of Excellence (CoE) for Suicide Prevention at the Canandaigua VA Medical Center.
Influences on Call Outcomes among Veteran Callers to the National Veterans Crisis Line
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 494–502, October 2013
How to Cite
Britton, P. C., Bossarte, R. M., Thompson, C., Kemp, J. and Conner, K. R. (2013), Influences on Call Outcomes among Veteran Callers to the National Veterans Crisis Line. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 494–502. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12033
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Quality Enhancement Initiative (QUERI). Grant Number: K2CX000641
- VA Office of Research and Development
- Clinical Science Research and Development
- VISN 2 Center of Excellence (CoE) for Suicide Prevention
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!