The project was supported by a grant from the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP). We thank the hospital and the mental health staff at the participating hospitals for their assistance.
Attachment Patterns in Medically Serious Suicide Attempts: The Mediating Role of Self-Disclosure and Loneliness
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 511–522, October 2013
How to Cite
Levi-Belz, Y., Gvion, Y., Horesh, N. and Apter, A. (2013), Attachment Patterns in Medically Serious Suicide Attempts: The Mediating Role of Self-Disclosure and Loneliness. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 511–522. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12035
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!