This project was supported by funding from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention R01 CE001395. This research uses data from Add Health, a program project directed by Kathleen Mullan Harris and designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and funded by grant P01-HD31921 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, with cooperative funding from 23 other federal agencies and foundations. Special acknowledgment is due to Ronald R. Rindfuss and Barbara Entwisle for assistance in the original design. Information on how to obtain the Add Health data files is available on the Add Health Website (http://www.cpc.unc.edu/addhealth). No direct support was received from grant P01-HD31921 for this analysis.
Longitudinal Associations between Violence and Suicidality from Adolescence into Adulthood
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 523–531, October 2013
How to Cite
Van Dulmen, M., Mata, A., Claxton, S., Klipfel, K., Schinka, K., Swahn, M. and Bossarte, R. (2013), Longitudinal Associations between Violence and Suicidality from Adolescence into Adulthood. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 523–531. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12036
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Numbers: R01 CE001395, P01-HD31921
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!