Differentiating Adolescent Suicide Attempters from Ideators: Examining the Interaction between Depression Severity and Alcohol Use
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 23–33, February 2014
How to Cite
McManama O'Brien, K. H., Becker, S. J., Spirito, A., Simon, V. and Prinstein, M. J. (2014), Differentiating Adolescent Suicide Attempters from Ideators: Examining the Interaction between Depression Severity and Alcohol Use. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 44: 23–33. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12050
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!