This research was supported by Basic Research Funds, Renmin University of China, by the Central Government of China (12XNLJ05) and Key Laboratory of Mental Health, Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences provided to Dr. Huanhuan Li. Heartfelt thanks are given to all participants in the study. We appreciate the assistance of staff at the Sixth Hospital of Peking University and the Medical Institute of Psychology at the Second Xiangya Hospital of Central South University in conducting this research.
Clarifying the Role of Psychological Pain in the Risks of Suicidal Ideation and Suicidal Acts among Patients with Major Depressive Episodes
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
How to Cite
Li, H., Xie, W., Luo, X., Fu, R., Shi, C., Ying, X., Wang, N., Yin, Q. and Wang, X. (2013), Clarifying the Role of Psychological Pain in the Risks of Suicidal Ideation and Suicidal Acts among Patients with Major Depressive Episodes. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12056
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2013
- Research Funds, Renmin University of China. Grant Number: 12XNLJ05
- Key Laboratory of Mental Health
- Institute of Psychology
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!