The Temporal Association Between Self-Injurious Thoughts and Psychotic Symptoms: A Mobile Phone Assessment Study
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 101–110, February 2014
How to Cite
Palmier-Claus, J. E., Taylor, P. J., Ainsworth, J., Machin, M., Dunn, G. and Lewis, S. W. (2014), The Temporal Association Between Self-Injurious Thoughts and Psychotic Symptoms: A Mobile Phone Assessment Study. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 44: 101–110. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12064
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!