Suicide Risk Assessment and Risk Formulation Part II: Suicide Risk Formulation and the Determination of Levels of Risk
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 432–443, August 2014
How to Cite
Berman, A. L. and Silverman, M. M. (2014), Suicide Risk Assessment and Risk Formulation Part II: Suicide Risk Formulation and the Determination of Levels of Risk. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 44: 432–443. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12067
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!