The authors would like to thank Lisa Meier, Sarah Waldron, Tamra Rich, and Kiara Elkin for their assistance in conceptualizing and conducting this study. We are grateful for the invaluable assistance of Kathryn Monahan, Jennifer Silk, Danny Shaw, and Simone Lawrence, as well as the students who participated in our study. This study was conducted as partial fulfillment of the requirement for the Masters of Art degree by the first author.
The Effect of Shame-Proneness, Guilt-Proneness, and Internalizing Tendencies on Nonsuicidal Self-Injury
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 317–330, June 2014
How to Cite
VanDerhei, S., Rojahn, J., Stuewig, J. and McKnight, P. E. (2014), The Effect of Shame-Proneness, Guilt-Proneness, and Internalizing Tendencies on Nonsuicidal Self-Injury. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 44: 317–330. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12069
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!