Funding for the paper was provided by a grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, R01 CE001882-01 (Kenneth Conner, PI). Dr. Conner provided input when the paper was being conceptualized and commented on an earlier draft.
Connectedness and Suicide Prevention in Adolescents: Pathways and Implications
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
How to Cite
Whitlock, J., Wyman, P. A. and Moore, S. R. (2014), Connectedness and Suicide Prevention in Adolescents: Pathways and Implications. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12071
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: R01 CE001882-01
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!