This study was carried out as a partial fulfillment of the requirement for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the Department of Psychology, Bar Ilan University, Israel, under supervision of Prof. Mario Mikulincer (School of Psychology, “Interdisciplinary Studies Herzlia”) and Dr. Naomi Bat-Zion (Department of Psychology, “Bar Ilan University”). Dissertation approval date May 6, 2013.
Reliability and Validation of the Hebrew Version of the Reasons for Attempting Suicide Questionnaire (RASQ-H) and its Importance for Mental Pain
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 486–496, October 2014
How to Cite
Levinger, S. and Holden, R. R. (2014), Reliability and Validation of the Hebrew Version of the Reasons for Attempting Suicide Questionnaire (RASQ-H) and its Importance for Mental Pain. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 44: 486–496. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12087
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!