All authors have completed the Unified Competing Interest form at www.icmje.org/conflicts-of-interest/ (available on request from the corresponding author) and declare that: all authors received no support from company for the submitted work; all authors have no relationships with companies that might have an interest in the submitted work in the previous 3 years; and all authors have no non-financial interests that may be relevant to the submitted work.
Self-Harm in Young Offenders
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 641–652, December 2014
How to Cite
Borschmann, R., Coffey, C., Moran, P., Hearps, S., Degenhardt, L., Kinner, S. A. and Patton, G. (2014), Self-Harm in Young Offenders. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 44: 641–652. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12096
The authors wish to thank Dr. Penny Weller from the Centre for Adolescent Health, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Royal Children's Hospital, Victoria, Australia, for her contributions to the study. GP and LD are supported by research fellowship from Australia's National Health and Medical Research Council. This study was funded by National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) in Australia and the Goldman Sachs Foundation. We also acknowledge the support of the Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Program.
GP, CC, LD, and SK were responsible for the study concept and design and supervised the study. GP and CC acquired the data, which was analyzed and interpreted by SH with supervision from CC. RB drafted the manuscript, which was critically revised for important intellectual content by GP, PM, CC, LD, SK, and SH. GP is the guarantor
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- Centre for Adolescent Health, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Royal Children's Hospital
- Australia's National Health and Medical Research Council
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!