The research reflected in this report was sponsored by the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA). The views expressed, however, are views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the FRA. Moreover, any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this report do not necessarily reflect the positions or policies of FRA, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply an endorsement by FRA. FRA assumes no liability for the content or use of the material(s) contained in this document. As this study was sponsored by the FRA, it focused only on railroad rights-of-way under its jurisdiction for overview of safety. In the United States, transit systems fall under the jurisdiction of the Federal Transit Administration, hence were not included here.
Suicide on Railroad Rights-of-Way: A Psychological Autopsy Study
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 710–722, December 2014
How to Cite
Berman, A. L., Sundararaman, R., Price, A. and Au, J. S. (2014), Suicide on Railroad Rights-of-Way: A Psychological Autopsy Study. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 44: 710–722. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12107
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2014
- Federal Railroad Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!