Aerodynamic drag is not the major determinant of performance during giant slalom skiing at the elite level
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages e38–e47, February 2013
How to Cite
Supej, M., Sætran, L., Oggiano, L., Ettema, G., Šarabon, N., Nemec, B. and Holmberg, H.-C. (2013), Aerodynamic drag is not the major determinant of performance during giant slalom skiing at the elite level. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: e38–e47. doi: 10.1111/sms.12007
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Swedish National Centre for Research in Sports
- Swedish Olympic Committee
- Foundation for Financing Sport Organizations in Slovenia
- Slovenian Research Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.