Male swimmers cross the English Channel faster than female swimmers
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages e48–e55, February 2013
How to Cite
Fischer, G., Knechtle, B., Rüst, C. A. and Rosemann, T. (2013), Male swimmers cross the English Channel faster than female swimmers. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: e48–e55. doi: 10.1111/sms.12008
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.