Psychosocial factors influencing the recovery of athletes with anterior cruciate ligament injury: A systematic review
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 527–540, October 2013
How to Cite
te Wierike, S. C. M., van der Sluis, A., van den Akker-Scheek, I., Elferink-Gemser, M. T. and Visscher, C. (2013), Psychosocial factors influencing the recovery of athletes with anterior cruciate ligament injury: A systematic review. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: 527–540. doi: 10.1111/sms.12010
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!