Mitochondrial DNA variation is associated with elite athletic status in the Polish population
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 311–318, April 2014
How to Cite
Maruszak, A., Adamczyk, J. G., Siewierski, M., Sozański, H., Gajewski, A. and Żekanowski, C. (2014), Mitochondrial DNA variation is associated with elite athletic status in the Polish population. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 311–318. doi: 10.1111/sms.12012
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: 0775/B/PO1/2009/36
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.