Contributed equally to this work.
Inhibition of connexin 43 in cardiac muscle during intense physical exercise
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 336–344, April 2014
How to Cite
Tiscornia, G. C., Moretta, R., Argenziano, M. A., Amorena, C. E. and Garcia Gras, E. A. (2014), Inhibition of connexin 43 in cardiac muscle during intense physical exercise. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 336–344. doi: 10.1111/sms.12017
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- A.N.P.C.yT.. Grant Number: PICT 1754/2006
- UNSAM. Grant Number: A107
- CONICET. Grant Number: resolucion 1212-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.