The names of people involved in the HELENA Study Group can be found online as Appendix 1.
Combined influence of healthy diet and active lifestyle on cardiovascular disease risk factors in adolescents
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 553–562, June 2014
How to Cite
Cuenca-García, M., Ortega, F. B., Ruiz, J. R., González-Gross, M., Labayen, I., Jago, R., Martínez-Gómez, D., Dallongeville, J., Bel-Serrat, S., Marcos, A., Manios, Y., Breidenassel, C., Widhalm, K., Gottrand, F., Ferrari, M., Kafatos, A., Molnár, D., Moreno, L. A., De Henauw, S., Castillo, M. J., Sjöström, M. and HELENA study group (2014), Combined influence of healthy diet and active lifestyle on cardiovascular disease risk factors in adolescents. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 553–562. doi: 10.1111/sms.12022
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- European Community Sixth RTD Framework Programme. Grant Number: 2005-007034
- European Union
- Public Health Programme
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research (FAS)
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: 2008-03806, AGL2007-29784-E/ALI, AP-2005-3827, 2011-09011
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: RYC-2010-05957
- Spanish Ministry of Health, Maternal, Child Health and Development Network. Grant Number: RD08/0072
- Universidad Politécnica of Madrid
- Swedish Heart-Lung Foundation. Grant Number: 20090635
- Aragon's Regional Government (SBS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.