The names of people involved in the HELENA Study Group can be found online as Appendix 1.
Combined influence of healthy diet and active lifestyle on cardiovascular disease risk factors in adolescents
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 553–562, June 2014
How to Cite
Cuenca-García, M., Ortega, F. B., Ruiz, J. R., González-Gross, M., Labayen, I., Jago, R., Martínez-Gómez, D., Dallongeville, J., Bel-Serrat, S., Marcos, A., Manios, Y., Breidenassel, C., Widhalm, K., Gottrand, F., Ferrari, M., Kafatos, A., Molnár, D., Moreno, L. A., De Henauw, S., Castillo, M. J., Sjöström, M. and HELENA study group (2014), Combined influence of healthy diet and active lifestyle on cardiovascular disease risk factors in adolescents. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 553–562. doi: 10.1111/sms.12022
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- European Community Sixth RTD Framework Programme. Grant Number: 2005-007034
- European Union
- Public Health Programme
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research (FAS)
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: 2008-03806, AGL2007-29784-E/ALI, AP-2005-3827, 2011-09011
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: RYC-2010-05957
- Spanish Ministry of Health, Maternal, Child Health and Development Network. Grant Number: RD08/0072
- Universidad Politécnica of Madrid
- Swedish Heart-Lung Foundation. Grant Number: 20090635
- Aragon's Regional Government (SBS)
Table S1. Descriptive characteristics of the European adolescents sample from HELENA study.
Table S2. Association between cardiovascular disease risk factors, dietary index, and physical activity in Europeanadolescents.
Appendix 1. The names of people involved in the HELENA Study Group.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.