Ingestion of sodium plus water improves cardiovascular function and performance during dehydrating cycling in the heat
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 507–518, June 2014
How to Cite
Hamouti, N., Fernández-Elías, V. E., Ortega, J. F. and Mora-Rodriguez, R. (2014), Ingestion of sodium plus water improves cardiovascular function and performance during dehydrating cycling in the heat. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 507–518. doi: 10.1111/sms.12028
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- European Hydration Institute (EHI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!