The −521 C/T variant in the dopamine-4-receptor gene (DRD4) is associated with skiing and snowboarding behavior
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages e108–e113, April 2013
How to Cite
Thomson, C. J., Hanna, C. W., Carlson, S. R. and Rupert, J. L. (2013), The −521 C/T variant in the dopamine-4-receptor gene (DRD4) is associated with skiing and snowboarding behavior. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: e108–e113. doi: 10.1111/sms.12031
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- UBC Faculty of Education Student Research Support
- BC Mental Health and Addictions Seed
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.