Objectively recorded physical activity in early pregnancy: A multiethnic population-based study
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 594–601, June 2014
How to Cite
Berntsen, S., Richardsen, K. R., Mørkrid, K., Sletner, L., Birkeland, K. I. and Jenum, A. K. (2014), Objectively recorded physical activity in early pregnancy: A multiethnic population-based study. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 594–601. doi: 10.1111/sms.12034
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!