Muscular adaptations after two different volumes of blood flow-restricted training
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages e114–e120, April 2013
How to Cite
Martín-Hernández, J., Marín, P. J., Menéndez, H., Ferrero, C., Loenneke, J. P. and Herrero, A. J. (2013), Muscular adaptations after two different volumes of blood flow-restricted training. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: e114–e120. doi: 10.1111/sms.12036
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- European Social Fund
- Junta de Castilla y Leon
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.