ACTN3 genotype in Spanish elite swimmers: No “heterozygous advantage”
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages e162–e167, June 2013
How to Cite
Ruiz, J. R., Santiago, C., Yvert, T., Muniesa, C., Díaz-Ureña, G., Bekendam, N., Fiuza-Luces, C., Gómez-Gallego, F., Femia, P. and Lucia, A. (2013), ACTN3 genotype in Spanish elite swimmers: No “heterozygous advantage”. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: e162–e167. doi: 10.1111/sms.12045
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: RYC-2010-05957
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: # PS09/00194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.