Physical activity intensity and subclinical atherosclerosis in Danish adolescents: The European Youth Heart Study
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages e168–e177, June 2013
How to Cite
Ried-Larsen, M., Grøntved, A., Froberg, K., Ekelund, U. and Andersen, L. B. (2013), Physical activity intensity and subclinical atherosclerosis in Danish adolescents: The European Youth Heart Study. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: e168–e177. doi: 10.1111/sms.12046
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Danish Council for Strategic Research. Grant Number: 2101-08-0058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.