Real-time feedback on knee abduction moment does not improve frontal-plane knee mechanics during jump landings
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 692–699, August 2014
How to Cite
Beaulieu, M. L. and Palmieri-Smith, R. M. (2014), Real-time feedback on knee abduction moment does not improve frontal-plane knee mechanics during jump landings. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 692–699. doi: 10.1111/sms.12051
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.