Repeated-sprint performance and vastus lateralis oxygenation: Effect of limited O2 availability
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages e185–e193, June 2013
How to Cite
Billaut, F. and Buchheit, M. (2013), Repeated-sprint performance and vastus lateralis oxygenation: Effect of limited O2 availability. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: e185–e193. doi: 10.1111/sms.12052
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!