The individual and combined influence of ACE and ACTN3 genotypes on muscle phenotypes before and after strength training
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 642–648, August 2014
How to Cite
Erskine, R. M., Williams, A. G., Jones, D. A., Stewart, C. E. and Degens, H. (2014), The individual and combined influence of ACE and ACTN3 genotypes on muscle phenotypes before and after strength training. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 642–648. doi: 10.1111/sms.12055
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.