Development of the Parents' Perception of their Involvement in their Child's Tennis Activity Questionnaire (Q-PPICTA)
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages e254–e262, August 2013
How to Cite
Hurtel, V. and Lacassagne, M.-F. (2013), Development of the Parents' Perception of their Involvement in their Child's Tennis Activity Questionnaire (Q-PPICTA). Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: e254–e262. doi: 10.1111/sms.12058
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.