Do pre-operative knee laxity values influence post-operative ones after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction?
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages e219–e224, August 2013
How to Cite
Signorelli, C., Bonanzinga, T., Lopomo, N., Marcheggiani Muccioli, G. M., Bignozzi, S., Filardo, G., Zaffagnini, S. and Marcacci, M. (2013), Do pre-operative knee laxity values influence post-operative ones after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction?. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: e219–e224. doi: 10.1111/sms.12059
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.