Downhill turn techniques and associated physical characteristics in cross-country skiers
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 708–716, August 2014
How to Cite
Bucher Sandbakk, S., Supej, M., Sandbakk, Ø. and Holmberg, H.-C. (2014), Downhill turn techniques and associated physical characteristics in cross-country skiers. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: 708–716. doi: 10.1111/sms.12063
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.