Benefits of early development of eye–hand coordination: Evidence from the LOOK longitudinal study
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages e263–e269, October 2013
How to Cite
Telford, R. D., Cunningham, R. B., Telford, R. M., Olive, L. S., Byrne, D. G. and Abhayaratna, W. P. (2013), Benefits of early development of eye–hand coordination: Evidence from the LOOK longitudinal study. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: e263–e269. doi: 10.1111/sms.12073
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Commonwealth Education Trust, New Zealand House, London, UK.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.