Effects of macronutrient intake on thigh muscle mass during home-based walking training in middle-aged and older women
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages e286–e292, October 2013
How to Cite
Okazaki, K., Yazawa, D., Goto, M., Kamijo, Y.-I., Furihata, M., Gen-no, H., Hamada, K. and Nose, H. (2013), Effects of macronutrient intake on thigh muscle mass during home-based walking training in middle-aged and older women. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: e286–e292. doi: 10.1111/sms.12076
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan (Comprehensive Research on Aging and Health)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.