Development of the Knee Numeric-Entity Evaluation Score (KNEES – ACL): A condition-specific questionnaire
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages e293–e301, October 2013
How to Cite
Comins, J. D., Krogsgaard, M. R. and Brodersen, J. (2013), Development of the Knee Numeric-Entity Evaluation Score (KNEES – ACL): A condition-specific questionnaire. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: e293–e301. doi: 10.1111/sms.12079
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Danish Agency for Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Sahva A/S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.