Professor Takayoshi Yoshida passed away in 2007, and the paper was accomplished by coauthor of Dr Fukuoka.
Phosphocreatine resynthesis during recovery in different muscles of the exercising leg by 31P-MRS
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages e313–e319, October 2013
How to Cite
Yoshida, T., Abe, D. and Fukuoka, Y. (2013), Phosphocreatine resynthesis during recovery in different muscles of the exercising leg by 31P-MRS. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: e313–e319. doi: 10.1111/sms.12081
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Kumamoto Frontier Science
- Ministry of Education and Science of Japan. Grant Numbers: 17770217, 22370091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.